Careers with Siren Craft Brew
We’re always on the look out for talented people who share our passion for great beer to come and join us in Berkshire. Since opening in 2013, we were voted 2nd Best New Brewery in the World by Ratebeer.com followed by Best UK Brewer in 2014, so have been working a fast pace to keep up with demand for our beers.
With growth and expansion it is now time for us to add to our strong team at the brewery, here are some of the vacancies we are currently looking to fill:
We are currently looking to hire another brewer to work in our brewhouse. We operate a 60hl manual british system & we package into cask, keg & bottle. As a small company with a great team culture you will be required to do everything from the brewing, packaging and lab work to preparing orders to shipping. You will also be required to represent Siren at various events throughout the UK and abroad.
· Wort Production, following a brew from start to finish
· Fermentation checks, Cellar Work, Transfers
· Preparation of Samples for QC work
· Yeasty handling & Management
· Sanitation Work
Skills and Experience Required:
· A minimum of 2 year in a similar environment
· A minimum of an IBD qualification or similar
· Solid understanding of QC, Hygenic & food safety procedures
· “Can Do” attitude along with demonstrable interpersonal and team building skills
· This is a physical job and you must be able to lift 25Kg bags.
If this role is for you, please forward your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you interested in the position and why you feel this is the job for you.
If none of our current available vacancies fit your experience but you still feel that add to our team here, then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us and we’ll keep you in mind for future opportunities.