Tap Yard Update - July 2021
Tap Yard Service From 21/07/21
As you will know, the Government has announced a significant easing of restrictions from Monday 19th July which impacts our options for the Tap Yard from its opening on Wednesday 21st onwards.
While we’re all craving normality and reminiscing about festivals past, unfortunately for us the situation is not entirely straightforward.
We’ve been operating until now on the basis that we feel we can keep our team and customers safe, and we can offer an experience worth travelling for. Those are the criteria that we’ll be keeping first and foremost as the summer unfolds.
Not all of our team are double vaccinated, and the Tap Yard building itself is an awkwardly enclosed space which presents some challenges in terms of capacity and service space.
With that in mind, we intend to work on the following basis:
- We will continue with table service for the time being
- We will continue to be outdoor-led, which is ordinary (and great) for this time of year
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings
- We kindly ask visitors to wear face coverings when entering the building
- Tap Yard capacity limit will remain, however a second service point will be opened up
- Checking in through the NHS app will no longer be required, though the option will remain there if you wish to use it
- Tables & barrels for standing space outdoors will now be available
- Generally our tables will seat a maximum of six guests, however larger group bookings can be arranged in advance by emailing [email protected]
- Mixing between tables outdoors will now be allowed, however please be respectful to other guests
- We’ll continue to review week-by-week and make improvements whenever possible
Thank you all in advance for your understanding and support. With your help, we’re confident it will be a great summer.
Wednesday: Tap Yard shop open 12 - 6
Thursdays: Tap Yard shop open 12 - 6
Fridays: 12 - 10
Saturdays: 12 - 10
Sundays: 12 - 6
Click through to sirencraftbrew.com/tapyard to book
We’ve been working behind the scenes to bring in a new food offering, so the “Sipping Containers” aren’t the only new addition! Our pizza cabin had a refit, with a brand new stone-baked pizza oven.
In charge of the new menu is our new chef, Amberleigh, who has crafted an incredible pizza menu, with a variety of options to suit everyone. We’ll be rolling out (sorry) the full offering over the coming weeks.
Thursday 29th July - Closed
Please note we will be closed all day on Thursday 29th July as we’ll be holding a long overdue afternoon off for the whole team across all areas of the brewery. Apologies for any inconvenience caused but rest assured that they have earned it!