Project Barista '19
Project Barista is one of our favourite events of the year, combining two of our great loves, coffee and beer. Each year, we brew a series of coffee inspired brews, breaking the boundaries of what's expected from beer featuring coffee.
We work with four independent roasters to brew up something magic. This year, we're launching the project here at the brewery, and would love you all to come and celebrate with us.
Along with the 4 Project Barista brews, we'll have a host of other Siren favourites and new specials, as well as cold brew coffee, collaborating roasters and street food a-plenty. Maybe even a few guest beers and some special talks and tastings.
This is a ticket-only event. For £13.00 you will receive a souvenir glass for the day and drinks tokens to the value of £10.00. Transport will be provided to and from Wokingham Train Station.
You can reach Wokingham direct from London Waterloo in approximately 60 minutes. You can also get to Wokingham from Reading Station direct in around 10 minutes, Reading offers links all over the country.
Alternatively, we recommend using the Reading Buses Leopard 3 service to reach Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate from Wokingham, Reading or Bracknell. The bus stops are just a short walk from the front of the Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate. For further information, check the Reading Buses Map and Reading Buses Timetables.
We have also arranged a special discount at a local hotel, The Kingsleyat Eversley. Simply quote 'Siren Craft Brew' when booking over the telephone and you'll get 10% off their nightly rate.
As always, kids and dogs are welcome (no tickets required for either)!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. More will be announced in the build up to the event.
We also have a number of volunteer opportunities for the event, please contact us if you would like to be involved, outlining any previous experience you have.
Confirmed Beer List - (So far, this page updates regularly)
PROJECT BARISTA BEERS
- Double Double - 6.0% Double Dry-Hopped Coffee Pale Ale in collaboration with Pharmacie Coffee Roasters
- Irish - 7.4% Wee Heavy with Barrel-Aged Coffee in collaboration with Quarter Horse Coffee
- Ristretto Negroni - 6.7% Coffee Cocktail Ale in collaboration with Climpson & Sons Coffee
- Bourbon Turkish - 11.5% Barrel-Aged Imperial Coffee Stout in collaboration with Redemption Roasters
- Sound Wave - 5.6% West Coast IPA
- Yu Lu - 3.6% Loose Leaf Pale Ale
- Suspended in Mosaic - 4% Hazy Pale Ale
- White Tips - 4.5% White IPA
- Snake Legs - 8.6% Imperial Saison with Rhubarb brewed in collaboration with Left Handed Giant
- Accept All Cookies - 9.3% Imperial Chocolate Stout brewed in collaboration with Slim Pickens
- Odyssey 009 - Barrel-aged Stout/Saison Blend
- More to be confirmed...
- Kernel - Bière De Saison - 4.9% Saison
- Kernel - 5% Foeder Beer
- Burning Sky - Indecision Time - 5.6% IPA
- Burning Sky - Cuvee 2018 - 6.7% Barrel-aged Saison Blend
- Deya - Invoice Me For The Microphone - 6.5% IPA
- Deya - Summer Ale - 4.5% Wheat Pale
- Abbeydale - Creeping Brett - 4.7% Sour Wild Beer (In Collaboration with Yeastie Boys)
- Abbeydale - Sow the Seeds - 5.5% Farmhouse Saison (In Collaboration with Siren Craft Brew)
- Plus beers from Wiper and True, Double Barrelled and Elusive Brewing.
Of course, we can't have a brewery party without keeping everyone well fed! This time, we're welcoming:
The Woozy Pig
Woozy Pig offer up a fantastic variety of incredible street food, including loaded hot dogs.
The Hogless Roast
Serving up a 100% vegan hog roast, full of smokey bbq flavours, apple sauce and stuffing all packed into a toasted rustic roll.
Phoenix Wood Fired Pizza
Last, but not least, we're delighted to add a Tap Yard debut appearance for Phoenix Wood Fired Pizza. They are a truly pizza passionate team who trained in Naples, Italy, to make the very best dough around. Lovingly topped and wood fired, these are the real deal!
Our 4 Roasters will be bringing retail coffee bags, free samples and cold brew bottles for you to enjoy.
We'll even have retail bags and tasters available of our very special bourbon barrel aged coffee beans!
A first for Siren Brewery Parties this year is our DIY Craft Art offering from MAKEspace. MAKEspace offer 3 boxes to choose from, which include everything you need to create some fun, unique and original artwork! Each box is just £15 and includes everything you'll need, including base matt, and can be purchased on the day (whilst stocks last) or with a ticket in advance.
- 3 Ceramic Tiles with a selection of bright and colourful alcohol inks. Simply drop on the inks and watch them blend into amazing patterns. They dry automatically and can be taken home!
- Mould whatever you want with some adult Playdough! The dough itself is a salt dough, with added shea butter (for nice hands) and aromatherapy oils, so it smells amazing. Your creations can be dried out in the sun, or the oven.
- Mini spray cans and stencil kit
For more information on MAKEspace, check out their website: the-makespace.com
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR BOX IN ADVANCE.
Click the link below for tickets!
- : 16:24 24 February 2023
Siren 10th Anniversary PartiesRead More
As you'd expect, the anniversary celebrations won't just be here at Siren. We're having parties and events all over the country, so check back here to find somewhere near to you!
- event : 00:00 15 October 2018
Nicholson's ShowcaseRead More
Siren Craft Brew and Nicholson’s will be teaming up over 3 weeks in October to showcase an awesome selection of modern cask beer.
From the 15th October, all 66 Nichsolon’s pubs up...
- : 18:00 3 November 2018
Halloween Warehouse PartyRead More
Join us for a night of classic Halloween tracks in our spooky warehouse of terror. We’ll have a pop-up bar with some rare gems and old favourites, fancy dress competition, face painting, and plenty...
- : 19:00 30 October 2018
Crowdfunding Q&A RoadshowRead More
Join Siren founder, Darron Anley, to get your crowdfunding questions answered whilst enjoying a host of great Siren beers!