Siren Tap Yard: Growler Fills & Bottle Shop
- OPEN EVERY
- WEDNESDAY 12:00 - 20:00
- THURSDAY 12:00 - 20:00
- FRIDAY 12:00 - 22:00
- SATURDAY 12:00 - 22:00
- SUNDAY 12:00 - 18:00
If you're having trouble booking click here - https://bookingninja.io/b/siren-craft-brew-tap-yard
Come and enjoy on-site drinking every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (operating as a bottleshop only on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Look out for Street Food every Saturday and Sunday - vendors listed below.
Our new hours are:
MONDAY - CLOSED
TUESDAY - CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 12:00 - 20:00
THURSDAY 12:00 - 23:00
FRIDAY 12:00 - 22:00
SATURDAY 12:00 - 22:00
SUNDAY 12:00 - 18:00
Keep an eye on this page and social media for updates.
Tap Yard Headlines (Updated July 19th 2021)
- Plenty of space available outdoors this summer!
- We kindly ask that you wear a face covering in the Tap Yard building itself (disposable masks available if necessary)
- Tap Yard team will be wearing face coverings
- NHS App check-in is not required, but is available
- Tables still seat 6 people, but larger bookings can now be requested
- Mixing between tables outdoors is back! (please be respectful of other guests)
- Limited outdoor standing space is now available for walk-ins
- Dogs and well-behaved kids always welcome ;)
For full update please click here - Tap Yard after July 19th Blog
Thanks to all our customers and team for your patience and support.
Introducing our brand new purpose built Sipping Containers! In late 2020, we installed these containers, and have since been working hard to fit them out with 5 booth style tables, lighting and heating. Check them out below and get your seat booked!
How to reach us
We recommend using the Reading Buses Leopard 3 service to reach Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate.
Single/Returns prices are as follows:
From Bracknell: £4.20 / £5
From Wokingham: £3.50 / £4
From Reading: £4 / £6
Group (up to 4): £10 off peak, £15 peak
The bus stops are just a short walk from the front of the Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate.
The nearest train stations are Wokingham (15 Minutes Taxi away) and Reading (35 Minutes Taxi away).