We’re an award winning independent brewery with a diverse range of beers to suit all tastes, from IPAs to classic stouts and lagers, to experimental brews and barrel aged beers. With our events calendar all but disappeared this year, we’ve switched to telling our stories and introducing our beers virtually.
We think it’s an amazing social activity suitable for a wide range of groups. We can cater for all budgets and and party sizes, from small and intimate 10 person tastings, to large scale seminars.
We’ll help you to curate the perfect beer selection and then make sure it arrives fresh to the door of everyone involved, ready to go straight in the fridge ahead of the tasting.
With events and meetings across the world coming to a halt in 2020, getting together became something of a challenge.
Here at Siren, we still want people to be able to come together to drink, enjoy and learn about great beer. Whether you're looking for a corporate team building experience, are hosting a stag do or hen do, or just want to bring together family and friends for a unique experience, we've got you covered.
Our private Virtual Beer Tastings session can be completely tailored to your needs and budget - read on for more!
Because our tasting events can be so flexible, we’ve found that the format works incredibly well for the likes of:
- Businesses working remotely, looking to run team-building activities and after-work drinks
- Stag & Hen parties getting creative in the current climate
- Sports teams, clubs and groups of friends
- Home-brewers or self-confessed beer geeks looking to add to their knowledge and find out some behind the scenes
Tastings can be held for groups of 10 to 100+, at any time of the day or evening. No prior knowledge of beer is required, we‘re used to talking with people at all stages of their beer journeys.
How it works:
- Each package is completely bespoke based on your requirements and availability.
- Let us know your budget, dietary requirements and tastes and we’ll suggest the perfect range of beers to try.
- Hosted on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or whatever virtual meeting platform works best for you.
- Beers selected on seasonal availability, so it’s different each and every time.
- Packages range from £30 - £60 per person
- Selections can include snacks and add-ons
- Fresh beer delivered to the doors of everyone involved, included in the price
- Passionate Cicerone qualified professional hosting you and talking through the selection
- You’ll get a sneaky look around our award-winning barrel store in Finchampstead
- We’ll include a special discount code so you can top up your favourite beer afterwards!
Great fun and very informative! A unique way to build relationships and also taste some fantastic ranges of IPA.
With the current situation this is definitely the way forward to have engaging events!
Steve Taylor, Senior Sales Executive
Our virtual tastings are hosted by team members from right across the company. From Brodie, our events guy, to Tim who creates our content, one of the sales team or even one of our incredible brewers. Whoever is hosting you will be taking you on a journey through our beer, answering all your questions and giving you a great time!
With the need to keep in touch with our customers, prospects and partners throughout times when we cannot all be present, the Siren team offered us a perfect solution to keep our audiences engaged and thirst quenched.
Direct-to-door delivery service, a virtual brewery tour and a guided craft beer tasting session provided the perfect informal and relaxed social platform to strike up conversations and entertain our delegates.
We look forward to working with the Siren team again as they make the process so easy.
Vijay Mistry, Channel Marketing Manager
Time to get booking...
If it sounds like a virtual beer tasting experience is right for you, then get in touch!