Careers with Siren Craft Brew
What's your calling? Join our team of dedicated craft beer fanatics.
Careers with Siren Craft Brew
We’re always on the look out for talented people who share our passion for great beer to come and join us in Berkshire. Since opening in 2013, we were voted 2nd Best New Brewery in the World by Ratebeer.com followed by Best UK Brewer in 2014, so have been working a fast pace to keep up with demand for our beers.
With growth and expansion it is now time for us to add to our strong team at the brewery, here are some of the vacancies we are currently looking to fill:
- Production Manager / Head BrewerApply
Siren Craft Brew was founded in 2013 and has since become a leading independent brewery with a formidable reputation for brewing uncompromising, flavour-forward beers. Freshly awarded Supreme Champion Beer of Britain (CAMRA) & Top 100 Brewer in the World (Ratebeer) - we’re now looking for a highly skilled Production Manager to take the reigns of the brewery in an exciting stage of our journey.
This is a high level appointment in an integral position, covering all elements of the brewing process from product strategy through to recipe design, ingredient sourcing through and ongoing quality control. You must be determined to brew exciting, flavoursome, world-class beers and lead a passionate production team to make that happen.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead on recipe design and product development
• Implement and continuously improve our quality control procedures to ensure our beers exceed expectations
• Optimise output and advise on new equipment specifications
• Ensure information and data is recorded and shared with appropriate stakeholders
• Work with operations to ensure the very best ingredients are sourced in good time
• Guide, train and support our growing production team
• Create and maintain a safe and clean environment inline with compliance requirements
• Report on brewing performance through agreed KPIs
• Work alongside the management team to execute our product strategy
• Represent the company at events at home and abroad
Skills & Experience Required
• Educated to Degree level in Brewing & Distilling MSC or equivalent
• Demonstrable proven experience of production management (at least 5 years in the industry)
• Strong knowledge of brewing a variety of beer styles
• Experience in barrel ageing and wild fermentation~
• Exceptional time management, planning, prioritisation and multitasking ability
• Ability to manage, support, inspire and develop our talented production team
• Flexible, adaptable and excellent problem solver
• Demonstrable passion for our brand with the confidence to express this to our customers
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter.
- Regional Sales Manager (London)Apply
Siren Craft Brew was founded in 2013 and has continued to grow since. We have experienced an amazing 2018, and as a result are looking to expand our sales team.
We are looking for a driven, passionate and ambitious person to join our sales team. You will have direct responsibility winning new business in London as well as maintaining and growing our existing business within London.
This is a great opportunity to join a young business in a fun and dynamic environment. You will need to show you are flexible, hard-working and have a track record in sales along with a knowledge and passion for craft beer.
The position will be primarily based remotely, with travel to the brewery in Finchampstead required occasionally, reporting in to the Sales Manager.
• Develop joint business plans with our customers
• Work with our distribution partners to win new business within London
• Winning new business in your territory
• Managing your customers forecasts, orders & pre-orders, ensuring they get notice of the latest releases
• Host staff training, beer events and be a brand ambassador for Siren Craft Brew in London
• Complete necessary reporting, maintain sales & personal development goals
• Lots of initiative & the ability to think on your feet
• 1-2 years of relevant account management experience
• An understanding of and passion for craft beer
• Great communication, listening and time management skills
• Full driving license
We are offering an attractive package of salary and bonus. If you think this is you, then send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to work at Siren
Job Type: Full-time
- Tap Yard Team MemberApply
Siren Craft Brew was born in 2013 with a simple idea in mind: to introduce exciting, full-ﬂavoured and forward-thinking beers to as many people as possible. As part of that mission, we recently opened a tasting room and retail shop on-site at our brewery in Finchampstead so that visitors can drink our beer as fresh as possible. We are now looking for passionate and knowledgeable new bar staff to keep up the momentum!
These are early stages in our journey and we are on the lookout for someone with a friendly, proactive attitude and great customer service skills who can implement high standards and help us develop the Tap Room into a focal point of the local community. We want this to be a destination for craft beer lovers both locally and from afar.
The role will start with around 8-12 hours per week on Saturdays but with the possibility to grow into more hours in the near future, covering other days if needed/available. The Tap Room is based at our brewery in Finchampstead so this is the perfect opportunity for a beer lover to be close to all the action. We will be running events throughout the year, so there will be opportunities for extra hours and the option to attend some of the best beer events on the calendar.
Main duties will include:
• Serving and assisting customers (on and off sales)
• Educating customers about our beer and philosophy
• Following opening and closing procedures and best practices
• Assisting with festivals and other events where possible
Experience is preferred but more important is a demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for what we do. This is a great opportunity for a foot in the door with one of the countries top Craft Breweries.
We are looking to bring people in as soon as possible. We offer a generous discount scheme, staff perks, extensive training and the opportunity to be involved with an exciting, high-potential project from an early stage.
Apply with a CV & Covering Letter.