Careers with Siren Craft Brew
What's your calling? Join our team of dedicated craft beer fanatics.
Careers with Siren Craft Brew
We’re always on the look out for talented people who share our passion for great beer to come and join us in Berkshire. Since opening in 2013, we were voted 2nd Best New Brewery in the World by Ratebeer.com followed by Best UK Brewer in 2014, so have been working a fast pace to keep up with demand for our beers.
With growth and expansion we are often adding to our strong team at the brewery, any vacancies will be posted here.
- PR & Communications ExecutiveApply
Siren Craft Brew is an independent brewery born in 2013 with a simple idea in mind: to introduce exciting, full-ﬂavoured and forward-thinking beers to as many people as possible. We have a prolific release schedule of new beers, an established flagship range and plans for an exciting year of projects, events and expansion ahead.
We’re on the lookout for someone to share our stories and our beers with the world. This is a brand new role and responsibilities varied, being the central point of contact for journalists and a key part of our growing marketing and communications team. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are open to part-time applications.
• Be the first point of contact for journalists, bloggers and influencers across all print and online channels for consumer, trade and corporate audiences
• Turn ideas and projects into compelling stories that can cut-through, in the form of news releases, Q&As and presentations
• Manage our business communications including company Linkedin presence and website press sections
• Take pride in keeping press packs, photography, video and information organised and accessible
• Combine your own network with our existing connections to outreach with meaningful, relevant information. Proactively build these relationships.
• Find, identify and secure suitable opportunities for us to provide quotes, insight and comments to the press, along with interviews and speaker bookings
• Support our trade customers, event partners and any collaborative activity where possible
• Take an active role in our community engagement projects and investor communications
• Measure the effectiveness of our communications with regular reporting
• Share successes with our teams and investors to let them know how far and wide their work is appreciated
Experience & Requirements:
• Excellent writing skills essential, including copy, press releases, awards entries and reports
• Experience running campaigns from idea through to delivery
• Tenacious attitude towards securing press coverage
• Humble team player prepared to be hands-on
• Digital PR knowledge and experience advantageous
• Passion for craft beer, food and drink and/or independent challenger brands will certainly help with your enjoyment of the role
• 2+ Years of PR Agency experience or equivalent preferred
Siren Craft Brew is an exciting place to work, we’re a small and committed team of beer evangelists passionate and proud about what we do. Benefits include a company pension scheme, generous employee discounts and the opportunity to attend some of the best food & drink events in the country.
Please include a brief covering note outlining your interest and suitability for the role.
- Internal Sales ExecutiveApply
We are looking for a driven, passionate person to join our sales team. You will have direct responsibility managing our valued direct customers as well as for increasing sales through both new and existing customer relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join a young business in a fun and dynamic environment. You will need to show you are flexible, hard-working and have a track record in sales along with a knowledge and passion for craft beer.
This role is an entry level sales position with a clear 2 year plan to develop the right candidate’s sales career with a goal of growing into a territory as an Regional Sales Manager upon completion of development goals.
The position will be office based at our brewery in Finchampstead, Berkshire.
· Managing our direct delivery customer orders.
· Developing and building relationships with new and existing accounts.
· Identify and execute upsell opportunities.
· Prospect new accounts and territories via telephone.
· Develop and maintain strong positive relations with all customers.
· Deliver outstanding customer service.
· Complete necessary reporting, maintain sales & personal development goals.
· An understanding of and passion for craft beer.
· Lots of initiative & the ability to think on your feet.
· Confidence, wiliness to pick up the phone and complete daily call targets.
· Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data.
· Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction.
We are offering an attractive package of salary and bonus. If you think this is you, then send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to work at Siren.
- Drayperson / Warehouse OperativeApply
With continued growth and expansion we are looking to add to our strong team at the brewery. We are looking for an energetic Driver/Drayperson with a can-do attitude to help us deliver our beer to thirsty customers throughout the South East of England. Our drivers don't only deliver great beer, they are the faces of our brewery and help maintain key relationships with our customer base through excellent customer service.
The role will be split between deliveries and warehouse work depending on daily requirements.
As a drayperson/driver for Siren Craft Brew you will be responsible for the safe loading and unloading of all goods, handling cash, correctly completing all required paperwork and to comply with all EU driving regulations, vehicle security requirements and health and safety. You must have a clean driving license, experience driving in central London and be capable of lifting heavy weights. Applicants must be aged 25 years or over for insurance reasons.
As a warehouse operative, you will be responsible for the accurate picking and packing of customer orders, stock rotation and general warehouse housekeeping.
Benefits include a company pension, monthly HonestBrew bank contributions to pick up any awesome beers you fancy, a generous team discount scheme and the chance to attend some of the world’s best beer festivals and events.
If you think you have what it takes to join one of the UK's most exciting breweries, then please send in a cover letter stating why along with a copy of your CV.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Tap Room / Retail AssistantApply
Siren Craft Brew was born in 2013 with a simple idea in mind: to introduce exciting, full-ﬂavoured and forward-thinking beers to as many people as possible. As part of that mission, we offer our beer as fresh as possible - direct from the source through our on-site tasting room and web shop.
We are on the lookout for people with a friendly, proactive attitude and a passion for customer experience to join our small, committed team in delivering the highest possible standards of service to our beer-loving community. This area of the business is agile and responsibilities varied.
Main duties will include:
• Serving and assisting customers (on and off sales)
• Educating customers about our beer and philosophy
• Assisting with festivals and other events where and when possible
• Preparing web orders and customer collections
You will need to:
• Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
• Be flexible (available shifts could vary and the Tap Yard opens on Saturdays)
• Take pride in your work with great attention to detail
• Experience is preferred but more important is the willingness to learn and genuine enthusiasm for hospitality, community, craft beer or a combination
We are looking to bring people in as soon as possible. We offer a generous discount scheme, staff perks, extensive training and the opportunity to be involved with an exciting, high-potential project from an early stage.
Please apply with a CV & Covering Letter to General Manager, Jess.