While we have been closely monitoring and adjusting process, procedure and planning behind the scenes for some time - as we enter a time of significant change we feel it is now appropriate to keep open a public channel of communication.
Our priorities during this time are as follows:
- Protect the health and wellbeing of our team and their families, our customers and suppliers.
- Safeguard the short/medium term survival of the business in this unprecedented era of turbulence.
- Ensure that our messaging does not conflict with or confuse that of the experts.
Our policies are informed by latest advice and guidelines from the Government, accessible here: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If you think there is something missing from this page, it is likely covered by those guidelines, and we’re keen not to add to the high level of (often contrasting) information and opinion that is circulating right now. The only time we will make exceptions to this will be if and when we encounter situations unique to our business, that we determine to make further precautionary measures necessary. Please email us if you have any questions.
Thank you, as always, for your time, support and custom.
This the best way right now to purchase Siren beer and to support the brewery, and we’re working hard to deliver the best possible experience:
- Our beer is stored fresh from pack in a 4°C cold store
- Your order will be picked and packed by our team wearing protective gloves
- We ship with trackable 24hr overnight services
- You can also purchase vouchers for the Tap Yard or Brewery Tours - perfect to redeem at a later date and extremely appreciated during this time
- Along with a full range of beer there is also glassware, accessories and other merchandise available
We have added a handy Mixed Case for those unsure what to order! We don't know how much longer we'll be able to keep delivering (although we'll go as long as we can!) so it's worth stocking up. Thank you for your continued and overwhelming support.
NHS Discount Code
We're pleased to be able to offer a 20% discount to all NHS staff and Blue Light Card holders. Please use the form below to request a code using your NHS email address, or login through the Blue Light Card portal.
Thank you for all your efforts on behalf of everyone at Siren.
Please allow up to 2 working days for a response, although normally much faster! Make sure your email is correct and check spam folders afterwards. If you don't hear from us, contact us directly - your work may filter the email.
We are currently experiencing an overwhelming demand for online orders and are working our way through them as quickly as possible. Please note that we have a limited space in which to pick and pack orders. Due to our social distancing policy that means there is a finite amount of orders that we can feasibly dispatch in one day. Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time.
Whilst we always try to get orders out as quickly as possible, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Once you have taken the delivery in, please recycle the cardboard immediately and wash your hands thoroughly.
Always adhere to current advised best practices.
As per Government instructions, the Tap Yard is now closed until further notice.
- We have cleared our events calendar in March & April awaiting further advice
- Project Barista, originally scheduled for 16/05/20, will be postponed to a later time in the year
- We hope to continue with plans to hold an Investor AGM in July, but of course this will be informed by guidelines in the coming weeks and months
Unfortunately, we have been forced to cancel some upcoming brewery tours.
We aim to deliver an exceptional experience on our brewery tours, and this experience would be compromised by any measures introduced to encourage advised social distancing. It is further complicated by temporarily scaled up cleaning procedures in production areas.
For these reasons, we are cancelling all brewery tours until the end of April. If this period is extended further we will aim to give as much notice as possible.
Apologies for all inconvenience caused.
At the heart of everything are all the incredible people who make, sell and drink our beer. This is a time of unprecedented threat to the hospitality industry as a whole, including all our team and friends at breweries, pubs, bars, restaurants and everywhere else that bring such joy to our lives. The hardest hit will be small, independent businesses like ours. Your support of the sector at this time, no matter in which way, would be truly appreciated.
We believe that the best possible thing you can do is to follow advice from trusted sources. If this allows you to support local, independent businesses at the same time - then we wholeheartedly encourage that.
We are actively exploring every route possible to navigate this period. If you feel we could help in any way, or wish to ask us anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. This offer extends to absolutely everyone and anyone.