Introducing Tap Yard Sessions
After a successful soft launch on Saturday 25th July, we’re pleased to announce that the Tap Yard is now re-opening for drink-ins!
It’s been a long four months, and we couldn’t be more pleased to start welcoming you back safely.
Latest update: 14th September 2020
As you’ll no doubt expect, there are some big differences in how we’ll be operating, so please read through all the following information and contact us if you’d like to ask any questions.
We’re advising that you book in advance. The next Saturday is available here and we will update with future bookings soon:
>> BOOK A TABLE ON EVENTBRITE <<
Saturday 19th September with What The Cluck - With Liverpool Beers TTO!
Saturday 26th September with Demaine Artisan
Saturday 3rd October with Genbu
Saturday 10th October with What The Cluck?
Saturday 17th October with Italian Food Concept
We’re booking in some of our favourite street food traders, which will be advertised on the Eventbrite events.
Please read through the following information carefully before reserving a table:
- You can book either a table for 2 or a table for a group (up to 6).
- Bookings are split into two hour sessions
- Sessions start at 12.00, 12.30, 14:00, 14:30, 16:30 and 17:00
- You can book a maximum of one session per week.
- You can book online or call us on 0118 973 0929 during office hours.
- We are currently only open on Saturdays.
- Upon arrival you will be seated at your table (all tables are under a gazebo, in the shade and out of the rain).
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your booking, if you arrive after 15 minutes of your booking without prior notice your table will be forfeited.
- Table service will be in operation throughout your visit so no need to get up other than to go to the loo.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves and masks and all tables will be cleared and sanitised before and after use.
- You can also collect web orders from your table, purchase growler fills or order cans for take-out.
- Please do not travel to site if you are showing any symptoms or are feeling unwell at all.
- If you need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- We will be accepting walk-ins on a first-come-first-served basis if there are any sessions that aren’t booked up, or if we have more than 60 minutes available in a session for any reason.
We’ll be open Wednesday-Saturday 12-8pm for growler fills, take-outs and web order collections in addition to the new table service offering.
Thank you for your understanding throughout this time, we can't wait to welcome you back!
DISCOVER OUR OTHER STORIES
March NewsletterRead More
This month, we officially turn 10 years old, marking the anniversary of our launch party at Craft Beer Co, Clerkenwell. It's not just a busy month, but a busy year of anniversary activities. With that...
Let's talk about Table BeerRead More
Every year there seems to be a new trend that brewers all want to jump on; and no, we’re not talking about the latest Tik Tok challenge. Whether it’s a transition from bottles to 330ml cans...
February NewsletterRead More
Welcome to the shortest month of the year – and we’ve got a lot to cram in! Our 10th Anniversary is just around the corner, Six Nations is back on the telly (order your Try Hard mixed case...