Blog April 6 2018
National Tea Day - Yu Lu & Fes-Tea-Val Giveaway!
National Tea Day is almost upon us, and what better way to celebrate than with our very own tea leaf & hop hybrid creation - Yu Lu. Once again we’ve teamed up with National Tea Day to make sure that modern beer is pouring at the party!
The ultimate British festival takes place at Chiswick House & Gardens on the 21st and 22nd of April, Fes-Tea-Val is a great day out for families, foodie enthusiasts, tea lovers and those who love to party. The event is filled with celebrity baking sessions, mixology masterclasses, top Dj’s, musician’s and entertainment.
The event is open 10am-5pm on both days with the Siren Craft Brew Bar, located in the Tea & Tipple Boulevard open until 9pm so you can par-tea long into the night!
We’d love to bring some beer fans along, so we've put together some awesome Yu Lu bundles for you to get your hands on. Simply tell us your favourite food pairing with a fresh glass of Yu Lu. Tea & Biscuits? Citrussy Desserts? The best three suggestions will win our Yu Lu bundles!
Enter by commenting on Facebook, or by replying to @SirenCraftBrew on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #YuLuCalling.
- Family Ticket to Fes-Tea-Val (2 Adults / 3 Children)
- Yu Lu Gift Pack (Including 4 brewery-fresh bottles of Yu Lu)
- Yu Lu T-Shirt
- Siren Craft Brew Glass
Entries must be in by Sunday 15th April and winners will be notified Monday 16th.
To guarantee your tickets for Fes-Tea-Val, click here to buy tickets and use code SirenCraftBrewery20 for a 20% discount exclusive to Siren.
Terms & Conditions
- There is 3 prizes of a Yu Lu Goody pack (A Yu Lu T-shirt, a Yu Lu 4 beer gift set, a Siren Craft Beer glass and 1 family ticket to either day of Fes-Tea-Val)
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees (and relatives ) of the Siren Craft Brew or Fes-Tea-Val.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 15th April.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave either comment on the Facebook promotional post on the Siren Craft Brew page, Twitter or Instagram stating their favourite food pairing with Yu Lu.
- The chosen winners will be our favourite food pairings, judges decision is final.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their entry on the platform posted and will need to respond within 1 day or a new winner will be chosen (due to time restraints for the festival tickets to be used).
- The winner’s name will be available on request and may be published on Siren Craft Brew social media accounts.
- The Goody Pack will be despatched within 14 working days of the winner confirming their address, the Fes-Tea-Val tickets will be e-mailed as a code.
- The promoter is Siren Craft Brew, Finchampstead.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
DISCOVER OUR OTHER STORIES
What is an IPA - A deep dive into the India Pale AleRead More
If you’re reading this, then we don’t doubt that at some point you’ve enjoyed an IPA; probably more than one or two. You’ve probably also read a few blogs about exactly what...
May NewsletterRead More
Festival season is almost here! We've had so many different events and happenings this April that it's been tough to decide what makes the cut into our newsletter - here are some of the best parts of...
Introducing our Beer52 Box Takeover!Read More
If you thought the 10th Anniversary celebrations were over, think again. After a nostalgic re-launch, an incredible brewery party, a huge launch across UK indie pubs, bars and shops and an ongoing European...