National Tea Day - Yu Lu & Fes-Tea-Val Giveaway!
- Family Ticket to Fes-Tea-Val (2 Adults / 3 Children)
- Yu Lu Gift Pack (Including 4 brewery-fresh bottles of Yu Lu)
- Yu Lu T-Shirt
- Siren Craft Brew Glass
Entries must be in by Sunday 15th April and winners will be notified Monday 16th.
- There is 3 prizes of a Yu Lu Goody pack (A Yu Lu T-shirt, a Yu Lu 4 beer gift set, a Siren Craft Beer glass and 1 family ticket to either day of Fes-Tea-Val)
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees (and relatives ) of the Siren Craft Brew or Fes-Tea-Val.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 15th April.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave either comment on the Facebook promotional post on the Siren Craft Brew page, Twitter or Instagram stating their favourite food pairing with Yu Lu.
- The chosen winners will be our favourite food pairings, judges decision is final.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their entry on the platform posted and will need to respond within 1 day or a new winner will be chosen (due to time restraints for the festival tickets to be used).
- The winner’s name will be available on request and may be published on Siren Craft Brew social media accounts.
- The Goody Pack will be despatched within 14 working days of the winner confirming their address, the Fes-Tea-Val tickets will be e-mailed as a code.
- The promoter is Siren Craft Brew, Finchampstead.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
DISCOVER OUR OTHER STORIES
- Read More
As much as we love the classics, every so often we love to experiment with brewing. With a collaboration planned with our friend, Tiago, formerly of Beavertown and now Head Brewer of Broad & Build...
- Read More
Ever since we were confirmed as the sole provider of beer bars at Down at the Abbey, our intrigue about Reading Abbey Ruins have grown and grown. Many of us at Siren live in Reading, and the Abbey Ruins...