We're missing the international beer festival scene so much this year, and we know we're not the only ones. That’s why, with so much of the year spent grounded, we thought we'd team up with British Airways’ Executive Club magazine, The Club, to offer a prize that’s worth staying home for.
Free beer for an entire year! That's right: a year's worth of beer is up for grabs from the brewery – a crate a month for one lucky Executive Club Member to share with friends or drink responsibly by themselves. Simply fill out the form below for your chance to win!
It couldn't be easier to enter our prize draw. All you have to do is fill out the short form below. A winner will be chosen at random after the prize draw closes on 23:59 GMT 15 November 2020.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open for eligible participants ("Eligible Participants", or in the singular, an "Eligible Participant"). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of British Airways ("BA") or Cedar Communication ("Cedar") or Siren Craft Brew ("Siren") or their affiliates, or their family members. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions").
2. To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their entry on the form above ("Activity") between 06:00 GMT 15 October and 23:59 GMT 15 November 2020 ("Competition Period"), and provide contact details (in the form of an email address and/or telephone number) ("Contact Details"), also in the form above. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
4. No third party entries are permitted and only one entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
5. The following prize is available: 12 cases (12 x 330ml) of Siren Craft Brew beer to be delivered over the course of 12 months beginning November 2020. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize must be confirmed by the prize winner within two weeks of being notified of the win. (the "Prize").
6. On the completion of the Competition Period a winner from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random under independent supervision in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Once the prize winner has been chosen, the Contact Details will be used to contact each of the chosen winners via email or telephone call. The winner will have a period of 14 days to confirm their acceptance of the prize ("Claim Period"). If a winner is contacted via email, winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing within the Claim Period by utilising the medium by which they were contacted. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing to Siren Craft Brew giveaway, The Club Magazine, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW. If any winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants' entries at Siren Craft Brew’s discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Siren Craft Brew cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
8. Any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize are not included in the above Prize and must be paid for by each winner, wherever relevant, including delivery and insurance (if necessary)
9. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
10. All BA and third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
11. Siren Craft Brew accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant's error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
12. Siren Craft Brew does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
13. All Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
14. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
15. Siren Craft Brew reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specified Prize or any element thereof, become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
16. Siren Craft Brew is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
17. Personal data will be taken wherever necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
18. Wherever imposing such condition is legal, participation in the competition constitutes the winner's (and companion's, if applicable) consent to BA's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
20. Siren Craft Brew’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Siren Craft Brew reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Siren Craft Brew’s control.
21. Siren Craft Brew reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Siren Craft Brew’s sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of the criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Siren Craft Brew reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Siren Craft Brew’s failure to enforce any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Except as otherwise explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions, Siren Craft Brew and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. BA's total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the Eligible Participant. Siren Craft Brew and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant (or, if applicable, their guest) in any way. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit Siren Craft Brew or its affiliates' liability for death or personal injury resulting from Siren Craft Brew or its affiliates' negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
24. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the competition with no exceptions.
25. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
26. Promotional materials form a part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
27. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. The promoter is Siren Craft Brew, Marino Way, 18, Alberto House, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40 4RF