Siren Craft Brew and Nicholson’s will be teaming up over 3 weeks in October to showcase an awesome selection of modern cask beer.
From the 15th October, all 66 Nichsolon’s pubs up and down the country will have between 4-6 Siren cask beers on their pumps and Spin Botany, our Gin & Tonic Gose brewed in collaboration with East London Liquor Co, on their keg taps.
At Siren, we are passionate about cask beer, we believe that it’s a great vessel to showcase our core range and some special releases. Nicholson’s have always championed everything great with cask beer, so this feels like a natural partnership to showcase great cask beer.
Alongside this showcase, we have brewed an exclusive beer with Nicholson’s for the Halloween period, a (blood) Red IPA called 'Here’s Johnny'; a homage to one of our favourite horror films, The Shining, starring Jack NICHOLSON (geddit?) – Here’s Johnny will be available across all sites for the duration of the showcase.
Check out the video below!
Our cask line-up over the 3 weeks showcase looks like this:
- Liquid Mistress – Red IPA
- Sound Wave Sessions Double Simcoe – DDH West Coast Session IPA
- Cold Blooded – Cold Steeped Porter
- Suspended in Mosaic – Hazy Pale Ale
- Sound Wave – West Coast IPA
- Here’s Johnny – Red IPA
- Yu Lu – Session Pale Ale w/ Earl Grey Tea
- Undercurrent – Oatmeal Pale Ale
- Sweet Dream – Chocolate Milk Stout
- Half Mast – Low ABV Pale Ale
- Broken Dream – Breakfast Stout
- VPA – Vienna Pale Ale
Keep an eye for Spin Botany, our G&T Gose on tap and Sound Wave and Calypso bottles in the fridges!
Throughout the showcase, we'll be at a number of Nicholson's pubs to meet our great customers and talk you through the beers. Come along and say hi!