White Tips Prize Draw
WHITE TIPS is back and we're all pretty excited. To celebrate our favourite 4.5% White IPA seasonal making another triumphant return we've put together what can only be described as an absolute mega bundle prize draw.
Every order placed from the 15th April until the launch of White Tips will be count as one entry to the prize draw to win a prize worth OVER £400.
The bundle will include:
12 cans of super fresh 4.5% White IPA - WHITE TIPS
12 cans of Slim Pickens collab, the super juicy 7.4% Massive Mango Sour - SEND ME SUNSHINE
2 cans of each beer from our flagship range - Yu Lu, Calypso, Lumina, Soundwave, Broken Dream
2 cans of our summer ready 5% Dry-Hopped Lager - SANTO
2 Grateful Eight Glasses
A Siren Craft Brew T-shirt
2 bags of Chicken Salt Fries, from Made for Drink
6 bags of Cheesies
PLUS ... Two tickets to BIG FOOT FESTIVAL featuring acts such as PRIMAL SCREAM, DINOSAUR PILE-UP, FAT WHITE FAMILY, beer from the likes of VERDANT, SIGNATURE BREW, HILL FARMSTEAD, DEYA, THE KERNEL and food from ORIGINAL PATTY MEN, VERDANT SEAFOOD BAR and loads, loads more!
Big Foot Festival is on 18th - 20th June - Find out more here.
The whole prize is worth over £400 and it could be yours, just from placing any qualifying order (£20+) between now and the White Tips launch.
Siren Craft Brew - White Tips Bundle Prize Draw Giveaway
The promoter is: Siren Craft Brew
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Siren Craft Brew and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 29th April. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Place an order totally £20 or more (not including delivery) at sirencraftbrew.com before April 30th 2021.
- One qualifying order = one entry
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as listed above
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Siren Craft Brew - the decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email on Friday 30th April. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, Siren Craft Brew reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- : 12:00 8 September 2023
Down at the Abbey 2023Read More
We're absolutely delighted to once again be providing the bar for DOWN AT THE ABBEY - an incredible independent festival held in the grounds of Reading Abbey Ruins. This year, the festival takes place...